2,298 total views, 22 views today
A awaited feature of WhatsApp is finally here. You would now be able to delete sent messages from a discussion as officially announced. It has a couple of conditions and restrictions connected to it however, as MubiTECH.com committed with you provide latest update and tricks and tips, here is complete detail and procedure of deleting sent messages.
The ability to delete sent message can be gotten to like basically some other Whatsapp options.
- Select the sent message you which need to delete.
- Then Select the trash icon on near your message.
- A popup will appear which ask you two options “delete for everyone” and “delete for me” Select your desired.
- Choosing delete for everybody, will delete message from the recipient side.
- After deleting message the message instead will be replaced with “You deleted this message”
- On the recipient’s side it will be replaced with “This message was deleted”