3,394 total views, 24 views today
Now it’s possible to run more then one skype session on same system same time, it will be very useful if you are using multiple IDs e.g official and personal same time, you no need to sign out first skype it before open another,
Note: if you have multiple instances of Skype running, you may need to use the Task Manager to close Skype.
Follow the procedure.
- Press + R from your keyboard a same time, then Run dialogue box will be open.
- When Run Window open, type %programfiles(x86)%/skype/phone and press OK or hit Enter, Then explorer Skype’s installation directory will be open.
if you got error then type %programfiles%/skype/phone/ in Run and hit Enter
- In this right click on Skype.exe and Go into Send To > Desktop (Create Shortcut).
- Then go to Desktop and find recently you Created shortcut, Then right click on this and go into Properties.
- Then on Shortcut Tab in Target Field add /secondary after directory path, as seen in screenshot, then hit enter or press OK.
Note: you can use multiple session of Skype after applying this procedure, For 32bit Operating system path will be C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe” /secondary and for 64bit opreating system path will be the C:\Program Files\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe” /secondary