1,303 total views, 5 views today
There are many plugins and applications that can download YouTube videos on your PC. But there is no application in the Android Play Store that can do the same. There were applications in the past but were removed because it is against YouTube’s policies to download videos from YouTube.
Download YouTube Videos On Android Device [TUTORIAL]
- Download TubeMate YouTube Downloader. There are many sites from where it can be downloaded. Choose anyone from the list on the official website.
- If you download the apk file on your computer then transfer it to your Android device. Then try to install it.
- If you installed it successfully, then skip to the next step. If your device gave an error, try to enable app installation from unknown sources to install it.
- Open TubeMate YouTube Downloader on your Android device and search for any video you want to download. When you find a video, click the green download button in the top-right.
- The application will show you a list of formats in which you can download the current video. You can also download audio from any YouTube video using this app.
- You can see the download progress within the app or in the notification bar which can be pulled from the top of your device.
- After the download finishes, you can browse the Video folder in your Gallery to find all the YouTube videos you downloaded using TubeMate YouTube Downloader.
LINK: Download TubeMate YouTube Downloader